PDA

View Full Version : World Abandon

Yots
04-23-2008, 11:51 PM
I started a Rouge yesterday killed off all the other teams and deceided to stay and play for a few lvls. Well today I deceided to start a new world and checked my stats under fun facts and it shows i abandoned 1 world, how can I abandon it if i already destroyed all the other teams? Or do i need to go through all the quests and all the zones to conquer it?

Yots

CoolzInferno
04-24-2008, 12:11 AM
Well I'm not 100% sure but perhaps you started a new game via the like loading screen and not via clicking the thing in the top-right corner that appears after you've won. I'm kind of assuming and I could quite probably be wrong about it too (whether clicking New Game from the menu or in-game makes a difference).

Shadow
04-24-2008, 09:10 AM
I would guess that CoolzInferno is correct. When you do a new game from the menu the game unfortunately doesn't have enough information to determine if you are abandoning a world or not and most of the time you are when on that screen.

Yots
04-24-2008, 01:08 PM
ah ok i see i have to click on the crown gump to start a new game, man I was wondering why my warrior has 12 games abandoned :(

Yots