PDA

View Full Version : Garrip acting as a 5th guard for another covenant?

fiacaid
05-10-2008, 09:34 PM
This must be a bug....

I got to the quest to find Nullifier (?) on Garrip's (sp?) body...only the quest wasn't available! Decided to kill off the other covenants and start a new game, only to find Garrip was acting as a guard monster for an enemy covenant.

Was quite a surprise to raid a covenant at level 22 and find Garrip (level 28 I believe!) as one of the defenders! Somehow I defeat the covenant and the main quest is now available. I get the quest, then notice Garrip is now a 5th guard monster for another covenant. Or perhaps he was an actual covenant member? Howver, when I clicked on garrip it brought up the covenant's "layout" screen, same as when I clicked on the other four guards.

I could still do the quest to kill Garrip...apparently there were three of him in that world.

As with the other bugs I reported, note that it could be realted to the fact that I'm using Wine on a Debian/Lenny system. The game itself was a Hardcore Rogue in Champion difficulty.

Shadow
05-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Well it's definitely a bug. I'm not sure if it is wine related or not, but I'll look into it.