PDA

View Full Version : Depths of Peril Mac

Shadow
05-28-2008, 03:42 PM
All seems to be progressing nicely with the Mac version of Depths of Peril. Nothing major has come up so we will probably release the demo in the next couple days and then the full game not too long after that.

It should be interesting to see how well the Mac version does compared to the Windows version. Hopefully the risk of doing the Mac version will be worth it. :)

As an aside, even the Windows Depths of Peril fans should be happy about a Mac release. You don't get anything directly, but a Mac Depths of Peril unit sold is still 1 more DoP unit sold. The more units sold (of any OS) makes it more likely for expansions and sequels.

Jedi_Learner
05-28-2008, 05:54 PM
So how has the sales been for Windows? Obviously you can't talk individual numbers, but has it been better than expected, good, average or bad?

Shadow
05-30-2008, 05:26 PM
It's actually a bit hard to say because I didn't really have a specific expectation, more of a range. Our sales are within the range I expected, but that doesn't really mean all that much and probably tells you virtually nothing.

ShaggyMoose
05-31-2008, 05:38 PM
How about this question then... How close are you to the point where an expansion is definite?

drslinky1500
06-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Hey, this is good news! I played the windows demo a bit and liked, but knew I would be moving to a mac ASAP. I am downloading it right now, and I await the buy button.

skk54
06-10-2008, 03:19 AM
Hi
I played the MAC demo enough to know that I like the game, so I bought the MAC version.
I loved Diablo 2 (great stress reliever!) and I think I am going to love this too.

Thanks

skk54
(newbie)