PDA

View Full Version : A question

Boaal
06-03-2008, 10:40 AM
I only have the demo version and I;m only level 7, but before I fork out the 15 to pay for the eventual release of the Mac version I'd like to know what happens when I have destroyed the other covenents etc - am I left with a world of random quests and such or do random covenants spawn and challenge my rule?
is there a reason to continue into the later levels, or do you pretty much start from scratch once you've destroyed the other covenants?

Delve
06-03-2008, 11:23 AM
You can finish the main story arc, which can keep you occupied for a while.

When you get bored of the random quests and the main story, you click the little win icon at the top right and create a new world, with new covenants at whatever level you want them to be. And the whole cycle starts over. :)

Shadow
06-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Just to make sure it is clear. If you start a new world with your old character, your character, your recruits, and all of your items come over into the new world.

Boaal
06-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Just to make sure it is clear. If you start a new world with your old character, your character, your recruits, and all of your items come over into the new world.

Aaaah, that's what I was confused about - I wondered how that was going to work, a level 100 character, but a game that won't last all that long, faction war wise. That's quite nifty and innovative.

Thanks.

Delve
06-03-2008, 07:41 PM
You'll have to start your crystal collection over again though. And purchase new guards. :)

Sorry, forgot to mention the carry-over part.