PDA

View Full Version : Easy Diplomacy: Quick and Efficent, works every time.

Spellbound
06-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Hey guys, Spell again. In case you guys havent noticed this neat little trick.. the easiest way to get diplomacy ( better than giving free stuff! ) is to simply trade money!!! Convant A has 1g 20s. Convant B has 2g. Put 1g 20s on both sides of teh screen, and bingo, 2-3-4 more points of relation with that convant, for nothing at all! Works every time! ( you could also just put w/e the other convant has if u have mo den dem..duh! ) :p ;)

Shadow
06-05-2008, 03:25 PM
You just have to abuse your poor, foolish neighbors, don't you? :)

I'll have to eventually close this loophole.

Spellbound
06-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Noooo! Hey, another tidibt Shadow..this happens alot, but for example, when i cast my hardiness ( +40 vit ) on myself and meh follower.. and sometimes my whole convant on raids.. why does my lifestone health drop dramatically?

Delve
06-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Your lifestone health isn't dropping. The max health is calculated from each of your covenant members' HPs. Unfortunately when your HPs go up the current health of your lifestone doesn't change, just the maximum. So it appears to go down, but all that's happened is the percentage of health has gone down. The actual current health value hasn't changed.

Spellbound
06-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Ah, so my health atm doesnt go down, just teh max. Well, that sucks. but 250 extra hp is 250 extra hp! lol, anyway thanks Delve

Delve
06-05-2008, 03:52 PM
There's something of a discussion of this going on at the bottom of this thread. (http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=684)

Spellbound
06-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Yeh I saw it, accidently posted reply to it on Yot's thread bout destroying convants :eek: