PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Observation: Priest Spell ( Regeneration )

Spellbound
06-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Hey guys, Spell here, anyway, i'm sure its a great spell at later levels.. but the priest spell regeneration might look good, but lets see.. "120 hp over 2 minutes" ....Many people say its good because you can put it on before battles, but Thats 1 hp per 1 second. Usefull? I'd think not. ::confused:

Thrugg
06-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Hey guys, Spell here, anyway, i'm sure its a great spell at later levels.. but the priest spell regeneration might look good, but lets see.. "120 hp over 2 minutes" ....Many people say its good because you can put it on before battles, but Thats 1 hp per 1 second. Usefull? I'd think not. ::confused:

Depends on what level you are when you get that first one. It's mostly handy after you've got a few points in it, and are generating 2-3hp per sec. It'll keep you topped off as you run around, and slows your eventual demise when you're getting smacked down. Yes you can always cast heal, but you end up taking time out from attacking to do so.

I'd say its a good utility spell to invest in, but it's definitely not a 1-point wonder skill.
________
Launch box vaporizer (http://mflbvaporizer.com)

Delve
06-05-2008, 07:59 PM
It's especially handy when you're kiting. You can concentrate your proper healing on your recruit and just slowly regenerate from the occasional whack you get from the train.

Spellbound
06-05-2008, 08:39 PM
True, true. But i'd do it at the later levels, b/c yeh know.. lesser is only .5 sec. and you need those early lvl points for PLENTY of other things.