PDA

View Full Version : Rash of unfortunate events strike vendors! Read all about it!

Paladin Sponge
06-06-2008, 04:54 AM
I would've wrote more, but I was getting annoyed at not knowing the names of the NPC's.

At any rate, does anyone know how to cure the poison and remove the petrification? Or revive them should they die?

---END---

The quaint, monster-besieged community suffered another setback today as two vendors are no longer able to provide service to the community. Oslo, a longtime resident and proprietor of the sole general goods store in the town, was frozen in place. Investigators state that he was petrified, but no possible motive or suspects were hinted at.

Weapon lady (I don't remember her name, let's call her Jenny) continues to do business, doing her best to make up for the lack of services that the loss of Oslo's store incurred. That is, until she dies of poison. "Funny, we've got a bunch of guilds around here, and all they do is run around fighting everything that moves. You'd think we'd have at least on hospital..." she states. She doesn't know how she came in contact with the lethal poison, but the authorities estimate she has ten minutes to live. "I don't know what to do anymore, " Jenny says, "Do I write a goodbye letter? Take out the trash? Make a will? I just don't have the time anymore."

Armor dude (Also don't know his name, how bout... Kermit?), the only remaining seller of bulk health potions and roast quail, had this comment, "No way, Jenny's sti... you don't say? So I am the last one? ... I am so moving. Don't you see?! The writing's on the wall! First they off all of us shopkeepers, then ____________, then profit! How could we all have been so blind!" Kermit wrote a statement to the paper after his interview, stating that he was having a nervous breakdown and was not as lucid as usual.

Paladin Sponge
06-06-2008, 05:12 AM
Oops, nevermind. Apothecary quests... got it.