PDA

View Full Version : Mac AND Windows Version ?

nasa
06-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Hi,

finally after testing i run into a little problem with the planed purchase.

At home i am sitting in front of a Mac Pro... and at work i have only a Windows notebook to play.

So i need the mac and the windows version ... so ... have i to pay twice ?

thanks for help.

nasa

syaman
06-06-2008, 10:09 PM
I am also curious to find out. I use an iMac at home but travel with a Windows sub-notebook. I've already purchased the Mac version. It would be great if I needn't purchase the Windows one too. Or if there were a discount available for purchase of the Windows version. :)

Shadow
06-07-2008, 03:32 PM
In the long run, I'm not really sure what we are going to do in this case. I haven't really though about it yet. Currently, we don't have any way to sell one version and discount the other though.

nasa
06-07-2008, 03:53 PM
i donīt know, how the full version is protected ... maybe only a serial or without protection ?
i recently bought a mac game and also wanted the windows version. so i wrote a little email and got the link to the full windows version download.

maybe you should do the same.

nasa

chidori56
06-07-2008, 04:26 PM
i know how it's portected well sorta i wass gunna transfur the saved download from my desktop to my laptop and it just won't opens it says differnt things each time the first was it was corrupt i think that when you buy the game it has a link to download both i mean they are the same price and the same game so why not? it would be better then buying it twice but in a way how do ya think they end up getting money (srry Shadow) it's just how it happens just complain and hope they give you a Windows copy to (i recommed if you wanna complain send them your receipt for the Mac version)