PDA

View Full Version : A small idea.

cronodevir
06-08-2008, 12:50 PM
A new game mode.

Basicly, you have to be level 100 to damage a life stone below 25%. and even then, after say, 10 minute, if you have not won the game. That guild you destroyed respawns in its previous state. This would build much more incentive to ally and joint raid other guilds. You could still win by allying all guilds or destroying them or by diplomacy, but you would have to be level 100, and you would have to destroy all the guilds in 5 , 10, 15 etc minutes.

The level requirement to kill the life stone, and the time limit from when you first kill a lifestone could both be user selectable.

I think this can be done with modding. And i hope someone likes the idea enough to impliment it.

Ive never modded the game, but i imagen its a simple thing of setting two global requirements for the win, adjusting the AI for this game type [telling them to wait till x level and raid everything in x time] And a graphical change, which i could probably do myself. And mabey you would have to add a few stats to the character journal [and to the ones you export]

what do you all think?

cronodevir
06-09-2008, 11:07 PM
I take it no one likes this idea much?

ShaggyMoose
06-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Well, I don't have any characters even near level 100, so I'm out...

Delve
06-10-2008, 10:35 AM
This sounds much too far reaching to be modded in. I could of course be wrong, but have a dead AI covenant come back to life strikes me as something you'd have to do in the code. The rest of it seems more than a bit iffy as well.

Not that the idea is entirely disagreeable, if you balance out the level requirement and time contraints slightly. Actually I'd remove the level requirement entirely, as I can't think of a way to implement that in a way that makes sense.

krozman
06-10-2008, 12:43 PM
If you tell me I can't kill an enemy until 100, i'm going to ask you what else i'm going to do. Plus, without starting new worlds every 25 levels, I'll have no ability to get to level 100.

To give you an idea, I beat my world and start a new one every 2 levels at 70+. I finish my high exp quests while I beat the other covenants one by one. When theres nothing else to do, I move on to fresh meat. If you tell me I can't do that, man, this game would lack the "depths" of "peril."

PUN INTENDED!

cronodevir
06-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Well, the level requirement could be removed. But i still like the idea of having to wipe out of covenants fast or they will rebuild.