PDA

View Full Version : Poll influences

Jude
06-09-2008, 05:13 PM
I wonder if the reason that the Warrior and Mage are the most popular choices (at least at the time of my writing this) is that most of the people voting are male and they are choosing a male character to play?

I haven't voted yet, since I haven't had time to try out all the characters, but I must admit, that I am likely to lean towards playing the female characters first, just because I am female. But that doesn't mean I will ultimately choose them as my favorites. (For example, in Diablo II LOD, may favorites are the Necromancer and the Druid, both male, although I like all 7 of the characters).

cronodevir
06-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Well, for me, the gender doesn't matter as much in single player games, though ive probably played more female characters than male. In multiplayer games, i play female characters,mostly because i have better chance of getting free stuff, Heh! [is that sooo wrong?] In this game ive only played warrior, that was because it was first on the list, is all. but i may favor the rouge, if it is anything like the WoW rogue [this game is uncannly like WoW]

krozman
06-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Uncanny? It's not a coincedince. If Soldak made any significant amount of money on this game, it'd be a lawsuit given how similar this game is. I'm not complaining because it's a format worth copying, but comon, lets not pretend theres original thought here.