PDA

View Full Version : Not getting email notifications

Jude
06-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Although I have the notification for subscribed threads set to Instant in my user preferences, and the User CP shows the subscribed thread as being set to Instant notification, I have never yet received an email about any of the replies to any of my subscribed threads.

Anyone else having this problem? Could it be Mac related? I have a yahoo account and it generally doesn't block anything. I've checked in the bulk folder, too, and there were no notifications.

I did, however, receive the forum registration confirmation email.

I would really like to get the notifications; otherwise I sometimes forget to check back for replies.

Jude

Shadow
06-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Unfortunately, I have the email notification stuff turned off because of fairly low email restrictions from my host. I really wish it didn't show that option when it is off. :(

Jude
06-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Unfortunately, I have the email notification stuff turned off because of fairly low email restrictions from my host. I really wish it didn't show that option when it is off. :(

Well, that explains it! Okay, I'll just have to remember to check the forums occasionally. At least I can use the "show all subscribed threads" option in the User CP.

Jude