PDA

View Full Version : Hey all.

Chandrose
06-22-2008, 01:18 AM
Been playing and trolling the boards for about a week now. Just wanted to drop a line to say hi.

Kudos to Soldak (and Shadow in particular), this is the first indie game I've played and enjoyed as much as any triple AAA title. I appreciate the time you put in on the boards, and will be picking up any expansion you might put out there.

Anyway, I'll be around ;).

- Chandrose

SevenMass
06-22-2008, 09:30 AM
Been playing and trolling the boards for about a week now. Just wanted to drop a line to say hi.

Hi,

Sorry if I sound like a nitpick, but trolling is usually not an appreciated activity.

I suppose you mean "lurking" which means: Reading the boards but not interacting yourself. :)

Chandrose
06-22-2008, 03:52 PM
Ahh, my bad. Yes, lurking is what I meant.

Paladin Sponge
06-23-2008, 05:40 AM
Welcome! I must applaud your sense of protocol, introductions are seldom a bad idea.

No, I never made one, but it's still probably a good habit.

People are really focused on word choice around here, neh? Trolling, lurking, hex-editing... I'm sure the list goes on.

At least they're not boiling us alive for using split infinitives. I'm looking at you Cromwell.

SevenMass
06-23-2008, 12:30 PM
Well, I'm not usually a language-nazi, but this error caught my attention. Actually, I though it was rather funny. :D

Shadow
06-24-2008, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the forums Chandrose. I hope you enjoy the forums and the game. :)

Delve
06-25-2008, 06:01 AM
I just hope you can put up with us. ;)