PDA

View Full Version : security key code?

seeker
07-05-2008, 02:02 AM
what is the security key code? and how do I get it...I just thought you had to buy the game and then play it....what is up with this? I can not play the game.
it says registration name and key below. But I do not know what that is? and I can not find it in the box like other games??? do you know what to do, or do I return the game? Thanks.

Shadow
07-05-2008, 10:43 AM
What probably happened is you installed our patch which isn't compatible with the retail version of the game (different DRM). To fix this just reinstall Depths of Peril from the CD and everything should work.

seeker
07-05-2008, 12:39 PM
hey thanks shadow it worked. Do you know what patch's do work? Thanks again...even though you made me feel like a idiot. I left one heck of a dirty email to Tech of this game. I thought I had to show where I live, and who I am just to get a key code to play this game. I thought it was stupid to pay $30 and tell everyone where I live and stuff. But thanks you fixed it. :confused::)

Shadow
07-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Sorry. The publisher for the retail build should be making a patch available sometime soon. When that happens I'll put a link on our patch page.

Jude
07-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Where's the patch page?

Jude

Shadow
07-05-2008, 05:24 PM
The patch page (http://www.soldak.com/Depths-of-Peril/Patches.html) is over on our main site.

Jude
07-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Hmmm, somehow I missed seeing that button.

Jude