PDA

View Full Version : XP Granting bug?

jureidinm
07-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Don't think this is how it should work..

I went questing with my mage, pairing up with my 14th level warrior.

I cleared about 3 quests, got back and decided I would use my 10th level priest on my next quest - so I sent my warrior back to the covenant, then added my 10th level priest to the party.
I then went and claimed my XP (for the first 3 missions) before headig out - and my priest also got the XP.. even though it was the warrior that actually did the quests with me!

Seems like a cheap way to give lowbies XP....

Delve
07-07-2008, 09:43 AM
That may not be intended, but it's certainly a known behavior. People have commented that they use this behavior to keep thier Hardiness priest from falling too far behind in level, as that recruit would never get any experience otherwise.

ShaggyMoose
07-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Yes, I generally use it to keep my "stay at home" recruits at a reasonable level. Its been mentioned a number of times, so I guess its intended behavior.

(name here)
07-07-2008, 02:36 PM
It's how the game is set up, i also suppose it's intended.

jureidinm
07-07-2008, 06:08 PM
That may not be intended, but it's certainly a known behavior. People have commented that they use this behavior to keep thier Hardiness priest from falling too far behind in level, as that recruit would never get any experience otherwise.

Tell the fighter who risked life and limb that his XP is going to the priest who stayed home watching TV.. lol

No - my priest comes along for her own XP. :)