PDA

View Full Version : Mac sales

Shadow
07-18-2008, 10:25 AM
No, I'm not going to come right out and say what our Mac sales are specifically (although it is very tempting). However, I will talk about them in relative terms.

Currently, the Mac sales of Depths of Peril are almost 30% of all of our direct sales (not counting retail or portal sales).

Considering this is for a market that only has somewhere between 6 to 10% of the overall PC market and the Mac version was released 9 months after the Windows version, this is really good.

Assuming nothing drastic happens, I'm pretty sure this means our future PC products will have Mac versions also.

Jude
07-19-2008, 10:26 PM
No, I'm not going to come right out and say what our Mac sales are specifically (although it is very tempting). However, I will talk about them in relative terms.

Currently, the Mac sales of Depths of Peril are almost 30% of all of our direct sales (not counting retail or portal sales).

Considering this is for a market that only has somewhere between 6 to 10% of the overall PC market and the Mac version was released 9 months after the Windows version, this is really good.

Assuming nothing drastic happens, I'm pretty sure this means our future PC products will have Mac versions also.

:cool: :D

Jude

sss4r
07-21-2008, 12:51 PM

*high-5*

P.S. And I hope it'll be in the form of universal binaries as I'm glued to the G5 for a stint longer :)