tuberski
09-21-2012, 01:20 PM
It's... very, very good, so far.

caldazar
09-21-2012, 03:27 PM
I concur! Very happy with it thus far.

firejing
12-03-2012, 01:57 AM
in fact, I think it is better than Diablo3. If you are interested in the Sci-fi mmo game, you should focus on the Otherland by Gamigo (http://www.mmowood.com/otherland). And it used Unreal Engine 3, the graphics are realistic and wonderful. Furthermore, players can use the avatar system to create their own characters.

Siaukia
12-13-2012, 10:19 AM
in fact, I think it is better than Diablo3

Personally I liked both, but not much on D3 anymore since they started mass bans for almost anything.

This was even before "Real Money" makes into the game. I would understand if bans affects multiplayer environment but since D3 is fully only multiplayer environment even for single player games that really left bad taste in my mouth. I was lucky not to be affected but I just lost interest once one of my friend lost his account. He was lucky enough to get refund for the game.

FYI I would NEVER pay RM for any in game items, IMO to promote this means you are really encouraging more players to cheat and hack the game or hack other player accounts.

Roswitha
12-13-2012, 03:04 PM
I haven't played Torchlight 1 or 2. Do I need to play them in order? How do they compare?

random_rolle
12-13-2012, 07:36 PM
You can skip torchlight 1, intro on torchlight 2 gives you the story and torchlight 2 is a much better game imo.