PDA

View Full Version : Best combination?

DetlevH
08-21-2008, 02:49 PM
What is the best recruit for my Rogue?

I've tried Priestress, Warrior and Rogue.

What are you thinking, guys?

Skarecreau
08-21-2008, 07:02 PM
I couldn't say which one because I've got the mod that allows use of all five recruits. My rogue's party, however, consists of three rogues, one warrior, one priest, and one mage.

ravious
08-22-2008, 01:59 AM
ive got the basics too

me a warrior, my partner a rogue, and in my clan, a warrior, priest, mage, and a rogue

Tariik
08-22-2008, 12:58 PM
I guess it depends on your play style really and what your trying to do againts mobs. I've tried various combos too but with only one other member in my party, I'm not using the mod yet.

When playing a warrior I like to have a rogue or another warrior for straight up damage. I want to be able to clear out an area as fast a possible to get gear.

When I play my priest I like to have a warrior to take the brunt of an attack while I throw holy bolts like crazy and heal/buff the party as needed.

A priest with hardiness buff is always helpful, but i haven't stumbled across one yet. Same goes for stealth rogue. I expect a high level mage would be able to dish out high AOE damage but so far I don't like them much at my current level. They have a tendency to get too close to the enemy and get surrounded.

Boru
08-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Look for a stealth rogue. I have an entire covenant of stealth rogues with one priest who casts hardiness. They are a pretty devastating team.