PDA

View Full Version : Unsolvable Quests

DetlevH
08-24-2008, 10:38 AM
1. A Rogue was in town, Torsten gave me the quest to kill her. After stealing some goods from the weaponsmith, the rogue disappeared (got the message in the event window). But, the quest is still there! There is no failed text in the quest text and if i decline the quest, Torsten has it again and i can get it again from him. Why has the quest not been deleted?

2. I have to kill a group of monsters. One of them (the group leader) is a Hookworm. I killed the other monsters but i can't find the hookworm. He never appears on the surface. What can i do? The warmaster has no other quests for me!

Why is there no option to decline a quest forever?:confused:

shinon
08-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Thiefs that appear in town follow a 3 step pattern.
First one is when they appear in town, thus showed in a system message below and the Quest to kill him is available.
Second step is when they steal something and a System message says thief has stolen something followed by an other message that he dissapeared.
But thief is still in town for sometime after this message, which he is usually stealthed his self behind a vendor and a merchant. Just search close to them for a while and you will find him.
And third step is a System message noting that Thief has left town.
And that when the Quest is failed..

Shinon

(name here)
08-24-2008, 01:11 PM
1. Rouges stick around a while to steal again.
2. hold down crtl and run around the zone.

DetlevH
08-24-2008, 04:03 PM
Thank you for the tips (especially the ctrl key)!!!!!

Finally solved both quests.