PDA

View Full Version : Item sell bug after joint adventure with a covenent

Konan
08-25-2008, 04:43 AM
I encountered this bug after I dissolved a joint adventure with a member of another covenent. After that, when I try to sell items, I only get to see his items when comparing the item under the mouse cursor.

BTW, it's kinda dumb that after I zoned back to my safe house, my new partner doesn't try to heal up. I suppose I could give him/her a potion but I am too cheap :) So I just dissolve our new partnership.

Great game.

(name here)
08-25-2008, 10:55 AM
You see, he can't be healed by your lifestone because he isn't linked to it. For that same reason, you can't heal in another covenent's house. if you went over to his house he'd heal.

Konan
08-25-2008, 01:50 PM
That makes sense. I suppose he should zone back to his own safe house when I zone so he can get the heal and free buffs (if he has any priests).

But now that I played a bit, I realized it isn't all that useful to adventure together even when he is my ally. I really should use my recruit instead because I get to keep all the benefits like loot and exp.

Maybe when you are playing a harder difficulty and set the other covenant's starting level to be much higher than yours then I do see a reason for adventuring together.

Shadow
08-27-2008, 09:54 AM
I'll look at the bug part.

Part of the benefit of adventuring with another covenant is you get a relation bonus with that covenant.

(name here)
08-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Also, the other guy in a joint adventure is a hero instead of a recruit.