View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 05:39 AM
Expert

Some nice feedback you got here, could be too late in development for some of these suggestions though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro* View Post
- At least some way to move your group during a raid. I know they follow you when they aren't fighting anything. But it's really annoying that you have no control over them whatsoever. When the enemies start mass spamming AoEs, or one person gets surrounded by 5 people, you have to abandon the raid.
I don't know why you can change minion behavior but not group NPC behavior. It could have to do with NPCs having personalities that could influence combat behavior. Of course, the suicidal NPCs right now is mostly what makes raids challenging right now, and they could end being too easy to pull off successfully otherwise, possibly to deter picking apart clan members one by one via kite tactics? As these AI clans are kind of basically the main enemies (bosses of ARPGs) of this game..

Quote:
- Make it so that you can't instantly start and stop raids. This behavior is really broken as it lets you instantly reheal your party and raid again before the other town raids back (which I can do as a healer in my case). I know that the NPCs do it too, but the entire behavior seems weird. I'd suggest at least looking over the implementation again.
If the NPC behavior of being suicidal does not change, making it so you have to wait before pulling out of a raid of could end up frustrating. But I completely agree about being about to just start another raid again asap, there should be a cooldown or I suggested earlier in this thread, that a raid should use about 15-30 expedition points.

Quote:
- Fix cheese where you can just join the highest level area of a difficulty and grab a couple of party members, and then use them to carry you in lower areas. There are a lot of ways to do this, but I'd mostly suggest not letting people join areas more than five-ten levels higher than themselves. Or, just make it harder to save the people in general (lower starting health, more monsters, etc.)
Never thought of this, maybe limit how many higher lvl NPCs can be to be recruited or something of the sort?

Quote:
- Fix bug where 'solve quests' indicator shows on your clans emblem in the relations screen, even when there are no solvable quests.
When this happens, do you check if you have any NPCs that have any quests you have finished (maybe without you even knowing..), that you still need to return to them? They will have a "!" above them I think.

Quote:
Villagers:

- Add a new job 'scavanger'. Let people go around town and pick up items and scavange them (would not scavange rare+ items (the yellow ones). When a 22 man raid comes into my town, there are a ton of items that go to waste, unless I wnat to spend 5 minutes scavanging them (which I find myself doing too often!)
Hear this often enough.. As of right now, in system.gdb I do edit ItemTimeOnGroundMultInTown to 9999.0 to give myself a bit of time

Quote:

- Some way to earn teleport stone charges on larger map sizes. Or, just give more charges at the start for bigger sizes (would add more incentive to play on larger maps). I saw on steam a lot of people are against this, but I know that this is a core mechanic of the game that is unlikely to chance. A rare quest coming up, killing your nemesis, a one of a kind boss at the end of some dungeons (longer dungeons = higher chance to spawn), I mean anything to help would be great.
Not to have multiple, but there are quests to "recharge" the teleport stone already. I think that's fair.